2 September 2010

An amaaaa-zing lake.

The amazing lake that we found almost in the middle of nowhere literally, when we 22 in total excitedly were on our way to Pokhara, after hours & hours, some of us begin to feel sick cause by the bumps of the roads, they weren't very good road at all. Some of us desperately need to go to toilet, so we stopped for a short break. When we saw that lake, we just go mad, running outside with our cameras and just clicking away. It was so breathtaking, it was like wow. I'd never though I would see something so beautiful in Nepal. It was very difficult to get on the beach, we had to walked down the steep hill, I was panicking, as I almost fell over but I kept my cool and carried on, with help from Matthew. :) the view was just blowing me away BUT the smell, not very much, its stink to be honest, and it smells like salt. Weird right?! And the weird part is I don't know what the lake is called...hmm. Mystery. right?!









1 comment: