7 September 2010

What is love?


LOVE.
What is love?
How does it feels being in love?
How do you know it is love?
Do you really love them?
But what love really means?

Google apparently think they have the answer to everything.... but they don't have all the answers, and it is indeed interesting...why? Because no-one mention that it will break your heart, a some of warning would be nice beforehand though.

IF only I knew love was that painful, or that I might come across as fragile and heartbroken, I wouldn't fallen in love in the first place but again, a wise person once told me, you only fell in love once. I still don't know if I have been in love before or not..but she says I will know just like that. I guess I have something to looking forward to now... :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment