12 April 2010

MOMO.

MOMO.

What can I say about them?

They're delicious!! They're yummy, soft inside but it is difficult to make and it is hard to describe, you'd have to find out for yourself.  :D

But, I will recommend to anyone to try it one day, (you can't get them in England, sadly) I couldn't get enough of it, I usually had it once a week, either;

chicken momo; (chicken are mixed with chicken clearly and onion with sweet but spicy flavouring)

OR

vegetable momo: (vvegetable are mixed with carrots, onion, basil, cabbage, potato, tomato with spices = mouthwatering!!!!!)

After eaten them a few time and I got addicted to them and I literally had them like every two days. Obsessed much? I once tried ''buffalo'' but it tastes vile and I will never tried it again! 

*coughs* can someone please get me a glass of water? QUICK! And I'm sorry Mattie but I just had to. I hope you don't mind...BUT I am SO loving your bald head. :D 

WARNING: Other thing to add, they're quite spicy, I mean really spicy. Just make sure you have a bottle of water beside you.




5 comments:

  1. Haa haa, Moona boy, its no problem....just glad you put on that photo cos i know you love my bald hair! :) Love youxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA. I will never forget that day when we are on the coach on our way to London, and you asked me a weird question, to take a picture of your head? So I did, you actually almost had a heart attack of seeing your own head. :P best memory ever!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee! Of course i do remember that! So good memory! :) Hee hee! Miss you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fancy some momo to be honest.. *lick lips*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same here! I miss it! :( xx

    ReplyDelete