14 April 2010

Born to love chicken.

My obsession with chicken...
I LOVE CHICKEN, who know me, know that I love chicken, everytime I go out to the restaurants, I ALWAYS ordered something with chicken....
Despites everything, I never knew how meats made and how were they killed, after staying three months in Nepal, oh GOD. I actually witnessed saw a bunch of goats got butchered, and the blood was dripping everywhere (it was like a scene from a scary films) and it just gives me goose bumps and I just can’t get the imagines out of my fucking head!! *groans* I feel sick for a bit afterward.
In Nepal culture, they’re against eating beef, as it’s their beliefs, they believe that the cows are the goddess and they worshipped them, because they believe that the cows are the way of the life.
In all restaurants in Nepal you won’t find ANY beef on the menu, not eating beef for 3 months, and now I’m back to England, I can’t stand the sights/smell of beef, and I swore to myself i want to be a vegetarian one day myself, I did tried it myself, two weeks and after this I just couldn’t do it, I ordered myself a huge plate of chicken momos and suffered them down, and it was delicious, just like heaven. I realised from that moment...I can’t be a vegetarian; maybe it is because I love chicken too much...hmm, how interesting.
My ''poem'' about chicken...it might sound a bit stupid but funny!! (I think)
''Chicken, I grew up eating chicken all the time,
chicken all kind, I eat it with rice, in a bun, with chips, with salads and moreee...
It's so crispy, soft and tender all inside..it's so golden brown and it smells delicious...
I can't live without it, it's like my own brand of drugs and I can't live with it,
without it I go mad, and I will probably gone cold turkey without it.
I love you chicken :P''

1 comment:

  1. loved it .. goog sence of humor follow me on twitter @Jessy_Ray_sa or tumblr http://honest--as--honesty.tumblr.com/ i would like to hear more funny stories by the way i love chicken too

    ReplyDelete