14 April 2010

AFRICA.

AFRICA!!!  AFRICA!!! AFRICA!!! AFRICA!!!

I'm excited going there soon, I just got back from Nepal and I'm already bored of UK...It's not because I got bored easily, it's because I got nothing better to do here...like wasting my day, be a coach potato...err but no thanks.

Mum asked me to go with her, I did doubted it and then I realised what have I got to lose? So I just booked it yesterday and the funny thing is that I'm leaving....TOMORROW.

Am I insane, but plan things at the last minutes thrilled me, it makes my life a bit more excited, I believe. :)

I believe that anywhere is better than being here, and I like to visit the places around the world, I realised I love it, I love learning the other culture, religion, people, faiths, belief and it amazes me, sometime it blow me away...

I will definitely tell you about my trip to Africa, Kenya, Nairobi. :)

Until then, ciao.





No comments:

Post a Comment