24 June 2011

Bride'ing it up in London.

 I have been lying to my friend who's getting married, I want to plan a surprise hen party for her, which wasn't easy at all. I told her, my friend Ola, a little white lie, that it was my birthday party, I order her to dress up and to look beautiful. When I picked her up from the train station, I couldn't stop grinning, she noticed I seem to be happy. When we arrived to this funky looking restaurant with beautiful and interesting paintings and it was fantastic atmosphere to be in. We have our own private balconey, looking over the restaurant, with four friends waiting, and we surprise her with the veil and the 'L' which she has to wear all day.
In the evening, we went to Sign-mark concert which was brilliant.
She was shocked but she was happy, a brilliant hen day/night out.

I have   

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant!!! Make me emotional!! So lucky have you and girls!!! Make me thinking, friendship is special for me!! I was so happy that Ola was sooo happy girl, when she had suprise hen nite!

    Mwaaaaaaaaah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, that’s so lovely of you.

    You’re a great friend.

    Brilliant photos…

    Sacha xx

    ReplyDelete