6 September 2010

Cardiff BABY!

CARDIFF!!! CARDIFF!!! CARDIFF!!! CARDIFF!!!

I'm so frigging excited and I have never been to Wales before...I have been asked to go to Wales, I never could...but in 2 weeks time. For NDCS training level 1...I'm looking forward to meeting new people, and learn things such as volunteer boundaries & confidentiality, health & safety, and etc. BUT the most thing I'm looking forward is to seeing Heather Louise Thomas she's one of my bestie (who have thought we would become such good friends, haha) It had been a year now since I last saw her before I was commited to six month project..I'm looking forward to our bitching session, meals, drinks, boat ride, and etc. :) I'm excited excited excited. :DDD Thanks to Blackberry, we literally spoken every day, but it's more often now...and it's good thing. When she moved in Cardiff, I will try and visit her more often, seeing that she will have her own flat..bring on the houseparties. *dances* :) I hope I won't bump into sheeps there...:P



1 comment: