17 January 2011

Losing someone you love.

I'm missing Rita so much, I gave a lot of thought about her yesterday after seeing my grandfather sadly passed away. Everyone came to my house to paid respect to my grandfather and I remember the exact feeling rushing throught me when I learnt that Rita has passed away. I was heartbroken, and I couldn't ever imagine how my father is feeling. I too was heartbroken because I hadn't met him, well I did when I was a baby but I was too young to remember anything. I want to give my daddy a hug but unfortuately he is in Africa at the moment, I'm glad he is spending with my grandfather's on his last breath as he hadn't seen him in 23 years. I can't imagine not seeing my parents for more than twenty years. It must be a heartbreaking feeling, and I couldn't imagine what my father is going through right now but I know my father won't regret this for the rest of his life. Losing someone you love, close to is never good.  Losing someone is the greatest pain anyone can face and it is a painful feeling to have them snatch away from you. But it's a circle of life, everyone who are born will die eventually. Don't be sad that they've gone, you should be happy that you met them and remember the special time, memories, the happiness, the sadness that had shared between you and that strong love bond.

3 comments: