3 January 2011

Goodbye tears. Goodbye heartache.

So long 2010. I loved the year 2010, because it brought me happiness, sadness, tears and fantastic experiences. I couldn't believe how so fast time flies and honestly I didn't wanted it to end but it has to..I had a brilliant year, I met so many beautiful peoples, visited beautiful places, Kathmandu, Kenya and Holland. I won't let the year 2010 be the only year where I get to discover the beautiful world outside England. Every time I go abroad, I'm starting to hates Londoner's attitudes, they are so uptight and snob whereas people around the world are so unbelievably incrediblely kind. I didn't had any new year's resolution, why? I never successfully did them, and I failed them...miserably. I will just get on with my life, and grab every opportunities that come in my way, and smile. Ignore people who drag me down and I just need to hold my head up high and smile...like there's no tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. true true! Yes bring it on 2011 for you things excited!:D

    ReplyDelete