5 February 2011

I dream BIG...

25 things, I dreamily want to do and achieve before I die.


1.   Live & work abroad for three months.
2. To be on the front cover of ANY magazine.
3.  Learnt different languages.
4.    Pass my driving test.
5.  Take up salsa classes and be a great dancer.
6.   Watch ballet performances.
7.     Win lottery (so I can give it to charities/people who need it the most)
8.    To fit into size 10/12 clothes again.
9.     Have a chocolate AND mud bath.
10. Volunteer at Deaf America Camp for the summer.
11.  Travel around Asia.
12.  Get my BA Degree.
13.  To meet Will Smith AND Ashton Kutcher. *winks*
14.  To see a concert.
15. Skydiving AND bungee-jumping.
16.  Work in Australia for three months.
17.  To fall madly in love.
18.  And of course, get married.
19. Learn how to ride a horse.
20. Go on a route66 road trip.
21. To go snorkeling.
22. Swim with dolphin in Florida.
23. Visit Somalia. 
24. Go on the cruise.
25.   Have a LOT of babies :D

2 comments:

  1. Dont worry, we will make sure we will off to salsa classes and you will be great dancer! :)Thats promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait for you to move to london and we'd be awesome!
    *blowes kisses* xxoxxo

    ReplyDelete